Get PUBG MOBILE 1.7.0 Large and Small APK
PUBG MOBILE is a Battle Royale mobile game created independently by Lightspeed & Quantum Studios of Tencent Games, officially licensed by PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. It was released globally in March 2018.
Built with Unreal Engine 4, PUBG MOBILE focuses on visual quality, maps, shooting experience, and other aspects, providing an all-rounded surreal Battle Royale experience to players. A hundred players will land on the battleground to begin an intense yet fun journey. Each player is required to scavenge survival supplies, as well as to exploit the maximum potential of the map terrain, vehicles, and items to become the last team standing on the battleground.
Check your heartbeat and be on guard as the playzone begins to shrink. Multiple maps are available for players to choose from, ranging from Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Livik, and many more. Don’t forget about the array of gameplay that awaits your exploration! Till today, the influence of PUBG MOBILE does not merely serve its purpose as a game, it is also a hub that connects players from all over the world and a brand that encourages players to live to their fullest.
PUBG MOBILE: The original Battle Royale, the first and the best!
PUBG MOBILE 1.7 Update Announcement
PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from November 16. The server will not be taken offline for this update. Please ensure that you update the game in a suitable network environment and have enough space on your phone. The main content is as follows:
Brand New Mode
Arrives on November 16, enveloped by a powerful energy. Mirror Island will descend in PUBG MOBILE as the two dimensions merge!
Enter the floating Mirror Island and fight as heroes from the League of Legends’ official animated series ARCANE. Transform into either Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn to battle against other players with new weapons and skills and explore the story of ARCANE.
Royale Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm, 11/19–12/19
- The Vanguard and Lethal Creepster arrive, as well as Duty Till The End – Kar98K, and Duty Till The End – MK47 finishes!
- Vikendi: Arrives 11/16, supports rooms and spectating
- Metro Royale: Reunion: Arrives 11/22 with the new Carry feature.
- Survive Till Dawn: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Infection Mode: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but does not support rooms.
- Payload 2.0: Arrives 11/29, available every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Runic Power: Arrives 11/30, available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
The above-beloved modes and maps will be back in version 1.7. Don’t miss out!
- Marksman Rifles rebalanced: Increased damage at long range, increased bullet speed, increased recovery speed.
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- Mini14: Increased damage at long range.
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon’s damage.
We’ve noticed that marksman rifles have been given the cold shoulder recently, and we hope that you’ll start using them more after these improvements.
- DP28 rebalanced: Reduced bullet speed, reduced damage at long range, reduced headshot damage.
It seems that the DP28 has been performing too well in the game, so we’ve nerfed it a little to see what happens.
- New Carry feature: You can now carry knocked down players, and move them to another location.